Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- *The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- *The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- *Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- *The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- *The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Published by SITeCS under a Creative Commons license
All content published in European Atherosclerosis Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives license (CC BY-NC-ND)
Authorship and Author Contributions
An Authorship/Author Contributions statement, that specifies the contribution of every listed author (conception, writing, editing, and revision) is required for all types of papers. Please include this statement in your manuscript before submitting it.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.